Got Fruit?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got Fruit?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

DEVOTIONS!!!!!!!

Joseph

DEVOTIONS!!!!!!! Empty DEVOTIONS!!!!!!!

Post  Joseph Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 am

Hey team.
    WOW good job with the fundraiser today, we did a really good job. God Deffinatly was there today.
    Anyways, i read Isaiah 55.

It says,

"Come all you who are thirsty come to the waters, and you who have no money, come buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spent money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy. Listen, listen to me and eat what is good and your soul with delighy in the richest of fare".

There are times when people may think negative. And right on this verse i can see that God is telling us an important message. And that is to be postive all the time. I dont know if you can see that. As you can see, it mentioned that if you have no money, come buy and eat. I think God is telling us that we should always think on the bright side because anything is possible. There is no such thing that is impossible. Everything is possible. If people say, "O thats imposibble" they are liars. Anything is possible. To make it possible all you need to do is TRUST in God. In the bible it says, if you trust in me, you can make anything happen. So i want you to remember three things, "TRUST in God, Think postive, Anything is possible".

AMEN........

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 am