Got Fruit?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got Fruit?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEVOS

seankim

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEVOS Empty YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEVOS

Post  seankim Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:06 am

YEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mark 1:14-20 (The Calling of the First Disciple)

So the summary for this passage is Jesus was basically recruiting his first disciples.

I remember Sam talked about this countless times, and what I got reminded from reading this verse was that Jesus didnt pick the big shot rich people, he picked the lower then average people to become disciples and teachers to the world. I think this is important to remember because we should always humble ourselves, it seems like throughout the bible GOD chooses more lower class citizens to make changes. If you look at all the disciples they were lower class, even looking at Jesus, he came to the world born in some crappy manger? He entered the village on a donkey. I think its important to always be humble and thats what I got from this verse.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:20 pm