Got Fruit?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got Fruit?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

3 posters

July 10 devos.. yeeeeee

seankim

July 10 devos.. yeeeeee Empty July 10 devos.. yeeeeee

Post  seankim Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:47 am

YOO what up

Mark 3:31-35 (Jesus' Mother and Brothers)

So basically what I got out of this was that Jesus considers anyone who does GOD's will is his own family. HE says "Whoever does GOD's will is my brother and sister and mother"...haha I just noticed he left out father, cause GOD is our father. yeeee
    Joseph

July 10 devos.. yeeeeee Empty Re: July 10 devos.. yeeeeee

Post  Joseph Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 am

Yo wuddup.

So today i read John 14 and the section "Jesus Confort his disciples" stukk up to me. I really like this passage. Everytime i read it, it makes me feel protected. In verse 1 it says, " Do not let you hearts be troubled. Trust in God, turst also in me". I really like this verse because Jesus is telling us that God will always protect you. All we have to do is trust in God and also trust in Jesus. In the passage it also says to trust in Jesus, because he is the way to have trust in God. I might be wrong, correct me if i am. If we have trust in God and in Jesus, then are hearts will never be in trouble. There is nothing for us to worry. So remember, trust in God and Jesus Christ.

AMEN.........

Bing soi.
    yena.an

July 10 devos.. yeeeeee Empty devo:D

Post  yena.an Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:45 am

Hey guysss
    today i read Lamentations 3:22
    Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassion fail not.
    If you guys didn't know, today Jacob, Sean, and I went to get sponsors.
    And.....It was VERY successful!! Very Happy
    places that we didn't even expect donated so much.
    When we first started, I had low expectations due to the boys' story last meeting. so i thought that if we got one sponsor, that we are lucky. but as it turns out, we were quite successful Very Happy
    frankly, i was a little worried because i realized how little time we have before the missions, let alone the fundraiser! But once again, i see that God always provides. I really felt His omnipotence todaY.

yena.an pig

Sponsored content

July 10 devos.. yeeeeee Empty Re: July 10 devos.. yeeeeee

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm