Got Fruit?

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got Fruit?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

Devotions!

Roh

Devotions! Empty Devotions!

Post  Roh Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 am

Hey everyone! Hope you guys recovered from the lack of sleep from the retreat! I didn't get to take a nap so I slept in this morning and it felt NICE.

Great job to all of you this weekend. You put lots of hard work into this and I'm so proud of you all! I'm excited to serve with you guys for the remainder of this trip and to praise God in so many ways through it all. It was nice to get away and praise and pray with all of you. Hope we get to keep up the spiritual side of things. Let's keep up with the devos!

Psalm 138:4
    “The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.”

This was a verse of the day for today on Biblegateway.com. Awesome site. Anyway. God has a purpose for each one of us. And he will do everything in his power to fulfill that for the greater purpose of his plan. We, as servants of our Lord, must give it our all to fulfill that purpose. Sam once said this in his sermon a while ago, and he said that a man's greatest achievement comes from fulfilling his Godly purpose. The difference between a great Christian and a lukewarm one is that a great one never settles for a mediocre day of worship. He always wants to fulfill his DAILY purpose for God. He never purposely lets himself slack off and fall because he knows that God forgives. He's always giving it his all.

So let's try our best to fulfill our individual purposes for this missions trip.

- Roh

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am