Got Fruit?

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. —Galatians 5:22-23

Exams.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacobpk

Exams.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jacobpk on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 am

Yo, i still have 2 exams. haha..yeye. gay.
    i hope this new week will be sick and we'll be able to finish all our assigned homework! Remember, it's God who provides so always take time to pray!

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
    Romans 10:14

I did some facebook daily bible verse and i like this verse cause it's true! Our mission is to glorify God at this reserve and help these natives see the light and show God who he really is. The question isn't What, where, when...it's HOW. How can we make a point of difference on this reserve, how is that we are called from God and we are 100% sure we're doing the right thing? How are we able to make people see the light when all there is darkness surrounding them?
    That's not up to us to find an answer. The answer is already Given. Jesus. Sunday school answer, but if we don't take the time to devote to our God, to put all our efforts toward him, what use is it? GOD is our mission, start and end of it. We are going to the native reserve not only to help but to show Jesus' love, compassion, unity, heart and fruits of the spirit haha. God doesn't want it if we do all these fundraisers, VBS, missions itself, if our focus isn't God. Remember why we're doing these missions. it is through GOd that we are helping these missions.

GAy exams.

gracekimm.

Re: Exams.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  gracekimm. on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:08 am

hahaa yes, i have one left too.
    tomorrowww! UGGHHHHH i hate english . i find french so much easier, and im not even fluent in that language .
    its ridiculous . im not an english person ...
    AND i have to go to school on tuesday, just to pick up my year book. hahaha my life is so awesome ...... No

ANYWAYSSSSS
    today i was going through these emails that was sent back and forth from my mentor. I havent talked to her in a really long time, and the emails that we sent to eachother came to mind .
    i was reading them, and hahaha wow they were LONG .
    My mentor and I are a lot a like, so a like its really wierd. She helps me with everything, and knows just what to tell me! its so amazing .
    okay so, in the email , theres this part where i was telling her how weak i felt. How... i lost all my confidence i guess you could say. All of a sudden at that time i felt totally alone and helpless. I was getting all these leadership roles for things like BASIC choir, Small Group leader at vision x, and all this awesome stuff. But i turned it all down. I told her i didnt feel up for it, and that i wasnt ready .
    and she said ... "SO? Don't be scared, Grace. Cuz if you are, you're missing the point. God NEVER called anyone who was fit or prepared. God always uses ordinary, flawed humans. Look at Moses the one who can't speak, look at David a young shepherd boy, look at Peter the fisherman. Truth is, maybe you're not good enough, but that makes you PERFECT for God to use. We should never be 'good' enough for God to use us. Because God needs to show HIS POWER."
    when she said that, i had to think about everything twice . I looked back and i was like HEY SHES SO RIGHT!
    She pointed out this verse

2 Corinthians 12:9
    and it says

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

think about that. God uses us, flawed and all. Whether we feel ready or not. Because where we cant fill, HE can, where we lack, He will provide. All we need to do is trust God, let God use us so that He can show others HIS power through us!

hope everyones having a great summer, and for the others, study hard for exams !
    im finally done tomorrow....... my school is so slow -.- HAHAHA

good night everyoneeee~ Smile

Joseph

Post  Joseph on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 am

Hey team, Jacobs brings out a good point. We should always takes some time to pray, for thanks, sins. For the Lord will provide. So today i decided to do my devotions on Psalm 119, its a pretty long chapter and i learned alot. But the thing i wanted to share is about blesed. It talks alot about blessing. In verse 1 and 2 it says "blessed are they whose ways are blamess who walks according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all the hearts. Reading this passage was more like a blessing to me, i dont know if you can see that but thats what i see. I found this passage very effective reltated with our mission trip to moosdeer. And the question is why are we going to missions and how are we going to do it. Jacob said not who what where, but HOW. He brings out a good point. We are there to bless these people. And we are goingpray for these people with all our hearts. We will provide love and peace with them. Did you know that every single one of use is blessed. Blessed because we are choosing to go on this mission trip, and thats a blessing. Doing our devotions everyday is a blessing, getting the chance to learn more about God, and not alot of people get the chance to do that. So thats why god has blessed us to step up and spread the word of the bible. So lets be thankful for the blessing the Lord has given us, and lets pray that the Lorf will bring blessing to moosdeer, amem?

AMEN.....

have a good day everyone, and the Lord shall give you blessing....

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 am